Welcome to Windsor
Windsor resembles a quintessential village from yesteryear. Community spaces create a sense of belonging. Carriage and town homes seamlessly blend modern amenities with timeless character. Private courtyards provide a sense of serenity.
Windsor is a beautiful neighborhood that residents can't help but love. At the center of the community lies a village green, complete with an English garden and a playground, where residents can sit outside and enjoy the pleasant weather. Aside from its charming community setting, Windsor also boasts a coveted location at the edge of New Albany's downtown — meaning schools, shops, restaurants, and town amenities are within easy reach.
Discover Your Windsor Home
2:00PM - 4:00PM
2:00PM - 4:00PM
Selling a Home in Windsor?
A top-dollar sale starts with the best price. Simply put in your address below, and we'll calculate your home's worth based on recent sales in New Albany's Windsor community.
A Charming Yet Modern New Albany Neighborhood
Developed by Showcase Homes, the homes in Windsor have distinct style. Large front porches dominate the streetscape, while each home's garage is tucked out of sight in the rear. Now complete, Windsor offers 225 single-family homes and 50 duplex-style homes. Home prices in Windsor range from $250,000 to $400,000.
- expansive central lawn with English garden
- children's playground with covered benches
- landscape service and snow removal provided by HOA
- sidewalks and green spaces throughout the community
- beautiful pond along Parsons Pass
- New Albany's Village Center
- Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany
- Jeanne B. McCoy Community Center for the Arts
- New Albany-Plain Local School District campus
- Plain Township Aquatic Center
- paved trails and sidewalks
Interested in Windsor?
As THE New Albany experts, we're always happy to share additional information about the local real estate market. If you have questions about Windsor or want a tour of an available home for sale, please don't hesitate to contact us.