Low Maintenance Patio Home & Townhome Communities
Discover New Albany's Low-Maintenance Communities
For those wishing to enjoy the the amenities of New Albany without the high maintenance requirements of a home with a large yard, there are a number of neighborhoods within New Albany Country Club and along Market Street that offer low-maintenance patio homes and townhomes.
These communities generally offer homes with easy-to-maintain exteriors, smaller yards, patios or brick terraces in place of backyards, or zero lot lines. Discover the available patio home and townhome communities below, or contact us for more information.
Discover Your Low-Maintenance New Albany Home
Selling a Patio Home or Townhome in New Albany?
A top-dollar sale starts with the best price. Simply put in your address below, and we'll calculate your home's worth based on recent sales in New Albany.
Explore Real Estate in These Low-Maintenance Communities
Patio Home Neighborhoods
- Ealy Crossing available patio homes — Ealy Crossing features 28 patio homes with direct access to Rose Run Park.
- Edge of Woods available patio homes — Edge of Woods is an exquisite gated community of 16 homes located on the golf course and a short distance from the country club.
- Lansdowne available patio homes — Lansdowne features zero lot line custom homes that grace the edge of the New Albany Country Club.
- Alban Mews available townhomes — Alban Mews is one of the few communities that actually back up to the golf course. It offers 11 homes with easy maintenance and incredible golf course views.
- Ashton Grove available townhomes — Ashton Grove is a neighborhood of 33 homes located directly across from the New Albany Country Club golf course.
- Keswick available townhomes — Keswick is a 40-home community located adjacent to Market Street.
- Richmond Square available townhomes — One of the newest communities, Richmond Square features 21 townhomes close to Market Street.
Low-Maintenance Living in New Albany Country Club
Many low-maintenance communities are located within New Albany Country Club, the crown jewel of New Albany's residential communities. Residents who live in these patio home and townhome neighborhoods can take advantage of the country club amenities, including golfing, swimming, tennis, and dining.
- 27-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course
- indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- state-of-the-art fitness center
- indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- elegant, expansive clubhouse
- on-site dining and pampering services
- full calendar of programs and social events
- New Albany's Village Center
- Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany
- Jeanne B. McCoy Community Center for the Arts
- New Albany-Plain Local School District campus
- numerous shops and restaurants
- paved trails and sidewalks
Interested in a Low-Maintenance Community?
As New Albany real estate experts, we're happy to share additional information about available patio homes and townhomes in New Albany. If you have questions or want a tour of an available home on the market, please don't hesitate to contact us.