New Construction Communities Off Central College Road
New Construction in New Albany
Growth in New Albany has been carefully planned by the Village of New Albany and the Plain Local School District to ensure that New Albany maintains its small-town charm. That being said, there are many housing options currently available to those who prefer new construction.
Discover Your New Dream Home
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Selling a New Home in New Albany?
A top-dollar sale starts with the best price. Simply put in your address below, and we'll calculate your home's worth based on recent sales in your area.
Savor the Perfect Location in New Albany
A majority of New Albany's newest communities are tucked off of Central College Road, a local thoroughfare that lies just half a mile north of OH-161 and only minutes from New Albany's Village Center. Residents who live in newly built communities along Central College Road enjoy convenience to shops, restaurants, and New Albany-Plain schools, as well as the amenities of nearby Columbus.
- move-in ready homes from $325,000 - $750,000
- intimate neighborhood setting
- many homes on wooded lots
- sidewalks throughout its communities
- easy access to Central College Road
- New Albany Links golf course
- Plain Township Park
- New Albany's Village Center
- Philip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany
- Jeanne B. McCoy Community Center for the Arts
- New Albany-Plain Local School District campus
Interested in a New Community Off Central College Road?
As New Albany real estate experts, we are more than happy to share our knowledge and resources of these new construction communities. If you're curious about floor plans, lot availability, pricing, or available move-in ready homes, don't hesitate to contact us.