NEW ALBANY REALTY ASSOCIATION 2019 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
DUE DATE: April 15, 2019
1. Current acceptance into an accredited 2-year or 4-year post-high school educational institution.
2. Record of exemplary school citizenship and leadership.
3. GPA of 2.5 or better.
4. Financial need: Indicated by filing the FAFSA
Your Complete Application should include:
1. A copy of your college acceptance letter.
2. Your resume showing activities, work experience, leadership, out-of-school involvements, and community service.
3. Your completed scholarship application and essay.
4. All above materials are due into the College Center on or before April 15, 2019.
Scholarship Awards and Amounts:
1. There will be 5 award recipients. All scholarships will have a $2,000 dollar value. A total of $10,000 will be awarded.
2. Scholarship checks will be made out to the academic institution of choice for each student. The student's name and SSN will appear on the check so as to guarantee proper crediting to the student’s account.
A panel of New Albany Realty Association members will read, evaluate, and determine overall award recipients using the following point system:
a. Citizenship, Activities and Leadership 30 points
b. Essay (Content and Quality) 30 points
c. Academic Records 10 points
d. Demonstrated Financial Need 30 points