Full-time Licensed Assistant
Thomas|Riddle is growing fast and in need of a talented, hard-working person to join our team. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced environment, then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity. We are in need of a full-time Licensed Assistant to support our Realtors. If you are interested in starting your own career in real estate, this is a great opportunity for some real-world experiences in the business. Please read the job description below to see if you could be the perfect fit!
The Licensed Assistant is responsible for managing contracts through closing and general administrative/organizational tasks to reduce agent work load. Assistant will be responsible for frequent critical customer service contact across several mediums. Once the assistant is familiar and competent in all parts of the real estate contract and buying process, they will have the opportunity to follow up with and convert leads assigned by agent. Please email resumes to Rob Riddle (RobR@NewAlbanyRealty.com) and Bev Klein (BevK@newalbanyrealty.com).
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate for this position is very well organized, highly motivated, has proficient communication skills, and is willing to work somewhat flexible hours. Candidate is responsible for maintaining their Real Estate license and will be permitted to perform their own transactions outside of assisting duties.
• Ensure all parts of the contract are executed and processed in accordance to team protocol
• Enter clients in Top Producer and send contracts to Lender, Title Co., and Internal personnel
• Assist with scheduling home inspections, drafting remedy requests, executing repairs
• Fill out all required parts of contract folders and enter contact info in agents phone and deadlines on agent calendar
• Schedule closings and manage post-closing protocol (mover lunch, hand written note, etc.)
Administrative Tasks / Client Support
• Check email daily and assist with client communication to reduce response time
• Manage MLS searches and schedule showing appointments (occasionally show properties)
• Assist in listing appointment prep (CMAs, Presentation, Buyer/Seller packets)
• Aid in new listing staging and general market preparation
• Draft counter offers, addendums, and other contract items as needed
• Weekly emails to lead prospects
• Aid with general bookkeeping and organization of tax documents
• Contribute to social media efforts
• Communicate needs and deadlines to vendors and clients
• Follow up with and assist in agent lead conversion via email, phone, and personal interaction.
• Assistant may have opportunity once deemed proficient in all aspects of real estate transactions to work exclusively with primary agent rejected leads under $250K.
• Hold open houses on Sunday to capture new clients.
Compensation will vary based on experience. Base salary of $25,000/year + commissions and bonuses.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume to Rob Riddle and Bev Klein.
Rob Riddle | RobR@NewAlbanyRealty.com | 614.578.4199
Bev Klein | BevK@NewAlbanyRealty.com | 614.460.0033